Account Manager - Commercial Lines
Steck-Cooper & Company - Belleville, IL
Property & Casualty Insurance Agency looking for our next Great Commercial Lines Account Manager. We are seeking a self-motivated, highly energetic, and sociable individual to take this department to the next level. Our perfect candidate enjoys cultivating relationships, solving client’s issues, and providing value. If you like a challenge and have a strong desire to make a difference, this may be the opportunity for you.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service to assigned clients and/or policies, support of Producer-led new business efforts.
Qualified candidate attributes:
• Industry experience
• Experience with AMS360 management system is a plus
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic, positive attitude and a willingness to assist others
• Must be ethical & honest
• Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
• Willing to learn
• Familiar with technology (Microsoft Office)
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Supports Producer in developing new business opportunities from existing clients and prospects
• Initiates renewal process for existing clients, discusses and creates renewal strategy with Producer
• Analyzes and compares current exposures and develops renewal or new business specifications for marketing
• Conducts marketing, negotiates rates, reviews quotes and coverages for competitiveness and accuracy
• Reviews and summarizes marketing results, prepare proposal information from company quotations and present to clients with producer when applicable
• Binds insurance coverage and prepares binders and/or delegate certificates issuance
• Reviews client accounting history, responds to accounting inquiries, corrects discrepancies and contacts client on receivable collections
• Participates in the claims process as directed by management, including claim submission, follow-up and overall communication;
• Maintain proper file documentation using the AMS360 management system
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Active Missouri/Illinois license (Preferred)
• Commercial Insurance: 3 years
What we do for you:
• Salary Based on Experience Level + Commission & Bonus Potential
• 401K Contribution
• Paid Time Off - Work/Life Balance
• Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
• Professional Development & Continued Education
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ve got great opportunities for you. APPLY TODAY!
Job Type: Full-time