Workers Compensation in Belleville, Swansea, IL, and surrounding areas
Protecting Illinois Employees and Employers
A top priority for your business is workplace safety, but sometimes accidents happen. A Workers Compensation insurance policy will protect your business from lawsuits and employee injury expenses.
Workers Compensation Coverage Details
Workers compensation coverage is a state-mandated insurance program that covers lost wages and medical treatment resulting from an employee’s work-related injury or illness. It also covers services needed to help an employee recover and return to work.
Steck-Cooper & Co. has a long history of helping clients navigate through their options when it comes to Workers Compensation insurance. As Independent Agents we have access to many Workers Compensation carriers. This gives our insurance professional the opportunity to provide our customers with competitive coverage at a competitive price.
- Multiple markets for all types of businesses
- Competitive pricing
- Experienced staff
- Markets for businesses with past claims
- Markets for businesses with high experience modification factors
- Markets for multi-state accounts
- Markets for start-ups
- Markets for large deductibles
- Pay-as-you-go Plans
Additional Workers Compensation Information:
- Illinois Workers Compensation Information and Resources (The Illinois Workers Compensation Commission (IWCC))
We’re proud to provide workers compensation insurance in Belleville, Swansea, O’Fallon, Fairview Heights, Shiloh, and Alton, IL. We also serve other areas in the state and we serve Missouri.