It’s More Than a Job – It’s Your Passion.
No matter what business you’re in, each workday is dedicated to doing your job well and providing your customers with the best service possible. Steck-Cooper & Co. would like to return the favor by giving you the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business.
At Steck-Cooper & Co., we’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. And with the right insurance plan, your business will be covered from top to bottom.
We offer the following options for your business assets:
For your information, additional coverages are available for your consideration. These coverages may or may not currently be on your policy. Please understand that this is not meant to be a complete listing of available coverage. If you have any interest or questions, please give me a call.
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Crime Insurance
- Cyberliability and Data Breach
- Employee Practices Liablility (EPLI)
- Technology Errors and Omissions
- Medical Malpractice Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Boiler & Machinery
- Off-premises Power Failure
- Misc Professional Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Scheduled Equipment
- Pollution Liability
- Contractors Equip – Leased or Rented
- ERISA Fidelity
- Fiduciary Liability
- Key Man Life
- Buy/Sell Funding
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Hired Auto Physical Damage
- Business Overhead Expense
- Broad Form Drive Other Car
- Long Term Care
- Transit or Cargo
- Business Interruption
- Bonds of All Types
- Extra Expense
- Ordinance or Law
- Debris Removal
- Back-up of Sewer or Drain
- Personal Lines Discounts
- Association Discounts
- Workers Compensation Dividend Plans
Why Business Insurance?
Having Business Insurance builds a strong foundation for any business, regardless of the field. When an accident occurs in the workplace, a protection plan from Steck-Cooper & Co. can provide your business with a comprehensive insurance solution to ensure that your business can keep running smoothly.
Since commercial insurance policies vary from business to business, it’s important to discuss the available options with a specialist at Steck-Cooper & Co. , so we can build an insurance program that’s just right for you.
Being a business owner means taking some risks, but choosing the right insurance company to protect your business shouldn’t be one of them.
We provide businesses near Belleville, Swansea, OFallon, Fairview Heights, Shiloh, and Alton as well as the entire St. Louis Metro area with quality insurance solutions.